Friday, April 5, 2013

Two pieces of toast, and I only eat one.

I went to go make my self a piece of toast with Nutella and Peanut Butter (it's delicious). Before I did, I asked Nikki and Lukas, who were sitting at the counter watching a show on the iPad if they wanted any. They both gave a nonchalant "No" as they continued on with "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". I made my toast and was just about to bite into it when Nikki looks up and says "I want some!" in a tone that made her sound as if she had been somehow wronged and left out by me preparing a piece of toast for myself and not her. Lukas then joined in and realized the injustice of no toast and exclaimed "I want some with Jelly".

I made two pieces, ate only one. Nikki got one whole piece, and Lukas settled for a clementine. Mollie was in time out for throwing marbles so she missed the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment