Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!

Normally I'm not one of those parents who push their kids cuteness on other people, mainly because I have a theory about kids and that is, kids are like farts, you don't mind your own, but other people's are unbearable (except for my farts/kids, everyone loves my farts/kids). 



As you can see my kids are performers, and this was one of the first times that I have been able to get Lukas on camera performing on demand. He knows other songs like the Itsy Bitsy Spider, the wheels on the Bus, the Scotsman (USU's fight song), I gotta feeling (Black Eyed Peas) and various other hits.
Haven't quite figured out if he's tone deaf yet (my side of the family) or if he can carry a tune (Kara's side) but one thing for certain is that he does not lack enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment